Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cedar Valley shop challenge shoot!

[ QUOTE ]
It would be great to have more teams!! I would like to have this grow to having a few local shoots leading up to the top 5 man teams representing an area!!! How far up is it from Buck Hollow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not real sure how far from it is from Buck Hollow, it is in Pella. Then I gotta get time off work
frown.gif

Pella would be about a 1 1/2-2 hour drive if I remember right.

I too would love to see this grow to include other teams.
Let's get this one under our belt and then see what we can get planned out for another one after season is over.

The challenge starts this coming Monday night!

Yeah, the shirts are cool.
Man did I get to hear a bunch of whining that I didn't have shirts made up too
grin.gif

I am sure we are in trouble for next week shooting at your place.
shocked.gif

I sure hope so! we are already quite a ways behind. My guys are going to really need to step it up to overcome the deficit!

Let people around your shop know too, we are going to have free popcorn for anyone who comes to watch em shoot Techno, so their families are more than welcome!!

Also, just soon you know, and et your guys know, the scenes will be all whitetails! Figure with season this close, they should be shooting them for practice. And there are big boys on Techno, so tell them not to get buck fever in there!!
grin.gif

Tonight was week 2 of the Cedar Valley Archery Challenge.

This week we shot the Technohunt at Double A Archery

Week two scores

Double Lung Archery 1070

Double A Archery 1075

Double A gained 5 points on us this week

Total scores after two weeks

Double Lung Archery 2790

Double A Archery 2668

We still hold a 122 point lead going into week 3 which will be next Monday night at Double Lung Archery in La Porte City.

Week 3 was tonight at Double Lung Archery.

Double Lung Archery 1725

Double A Archery 1591

Total scores after 3 of 4 weeks

Double Lung Archery 4515

Double A Archery 4259

Point lead for Double Lung Archery 256
grin.gif

Well we did it!
Last night was the final week of the Cedar Valley Archery Challenge and the Double Lung team took the title.

Scores
Double Lung Archery 1387

Double A Archery 1316

Total scores for the 4 week challenge

Double Lung Archery 5902

Double A Archery 5575

Thanks to all that shot for thier shop!

Congrats Dave and the DLA team! You guys shot great!! We look forward to the next shoot in about 5 or 6 months! We will be ready to trya nd earn our trophy back!!!

Again GREAT Shooting!!

Andy

Top Bottom