Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chainsaw Advice

Had this issue with the first 362 I ran. Stihl has since fixed the issue and I've ran several of their e carb saws since with zero issues. They tune themselves to every scenario you run into, automatically. I doubt many of you are making minor adjustments to your traditional carb saws every time you cut. I can tune pretty darn well but certainly don't every time I fire the saw up.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
Correct, I’m not making minor adjustments every time I run my saws. I just like the ability to tune the saw as needed. Whereas, the e carburetor saws require a trip to the dealer. Which basically kills the day of being productive

Correct, I’m not making minor adjustments every time I run my saws. I just like the ability to tune the saw as needed. Whereas, the e carburetor saws require a trip to the dealer. Which basically kills the day of being productive
Won't argue that.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

I'd keep the same model saw with your next purchase.

Also, keep an extra bar and chain available for pinching if you don't end up getting a new saw.

love my 261...I'd either get another one, or I'd consider getting a battery powered one...yes, they are pretty darn good nowadays! That'll likely be my next (backup) saw.

Top Bottom