Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Charitan precip:

loneranger

For the person wanting to know Charitan precip yesterday?_ .76, Actually would have thot more, but that is the official total. In my area east of Ottumwa, I received a bit over an inch for Monday and Tues,,not bad as Ottumwa got much less. With all the rain around hard to believe but Ottumwa still has a nearly 2 inch deficit for Aug. Interesting?:rolleyes:

Haha. How's that for service! I was just thinking about looking that up. I will consider loneranger my one stop shop for everything relevant in Chariton

Yeah...definitely would have thought more. Hopefully it was light and spread out to help my plots on slightly sloped terrain. Thanks!

Haha. How's that for service! I was just thinking about looking that up. I will consider loneranger my one stop shop for everything relevant in Chariton

Yeah...definitely would have thought more. Hopefully it was light and spread out to help my plots on slightly sloped terrain. Thanks!

I'd be hoping for alot of rain if the EHD reports are true.

I'm really struggling connecting precip to EHD if there are reports this year. My property is so wet its ridiculous. Overflowing creeks and a 5 acre pond to the rim doesn't "sound" like a recipe for EHD.

But of course some areas are different that others... Just would be surprised on my property

That sounds like your property doesn't have to worry about it. My understanding is that it is really bad when places are dry and the deer congregate to the same watering holes that are infected.

Those official reports never equal what's in my rain gauge and the official gauge is only 1.5 away lol

I assume the report is from an Airport at Chariton.. That is usually the reporting station the weather service uses. Rainfall can vary a lot within short distances. For the Month of July Knoxville reported around 14 inches if I remember,, and Waterloo had less than an inch for July, My place is only an 18 mile drive from Ottumwa. I received 3/4s of a inch yesterday and Ottumwa Airport, .39. Amazing how clouds can turn on and off!

Cubs were at Chicago last night. Two hour Rain delay. I predicted that yesterday too. Said the line of storms that developed along the Mississippi, looked like they would make it to Chicago,,and probably mess up the game. A Home RUN!-for ME!:D

Top Bottom