Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chasing Tail

sep0667

Land of the Whitetail
I just saw a preview for this tonight and as I am typing this it is adivertised on the top of the screen. Looks good and I'll be watching tonight. Looks like its about urban bowhunting in the northeast (MD/NY/DE/NJ/CT/MA). I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it portrays hunting in a good manner and not a bunch of rednecks out to kill kill kill. I'm not sure why its on the History Channel though, actually I'm not sure why a lot of shows are on the History Channel come to think of it. Anyone else going to be watching? Its on tonight at 9.

I just saw a preview for this tonight and as I am typing this it is adivertised on the top of the screen. Looks good and I'll be watching tonight. Looks like its about urban bowhunting in the northeast (MD/NY/DE/NJ/CT/MA). I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it portrays hunting in a good manner and not a bunch of rednecks out to kill kill kill. I'm not sure why its on the History Channel though, actually I'm not sure why a lot of shows are on the History Channel come to think of it. Anyone else going to be watching? Its on tonight at 9.

I guess we know now why it's not on a hunting channel

Typical reality show format, that I can't stand, this time revolving around bow hunting. Fake, staged scenarios and the characters are not that interesting. I thought maybe the urban aspect and population control issues would maybe help make it interesting. It did not. Probably more actual useful info in the pre and post commercial text then anywhere else.

I found so many odd things in that show. If you pay attention to detail it will show a guy drawing a right handed bow with a fixed broadhead and then letting down a left handed bow with a mechanical head. Miss matched fletchings and arrows stuck in the same quiver.
That 90" 8 pointer that they shot first on the show was a doe when it came in and after the shot, but magically grew antlers on the recovery.
The show makes us all look like a bunch of clowns. Reality tv at its finest..... I won't be watching anymore of it.

Like others, I watched the first 10 minutes and got over it real quick. Can't say I'll be watching it again.

Was thinking about starting a thread about this this morning after watching last night, but you guys beat me to it! I stuck it out for both episodes, and had several moments of "You guys are idiots!". I suppose someone could get a laugh out of it tho. My favorite was when one of the older guys was complaining about people walking thru his hunting spot...pick a different spot if you don't like people within city limits! I agree, most informative stuff was in the text at the beginning and commercials. Hope they start showing some more does being killed. And I'm sure the anti-hunters will love this!

I agree with most on here, what a bunch of A**Clowns. I got 3/4 through the first show, then deleted it and my settings to record the series.

I went to the History Channel website to see if there was a spot to leave comment about the show but did not find anything.

Top Bottom