Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chasing Tail

Bunch of idiots imo. So much wrong with this show. Gutted through both shows as well and only once did I see them make an ethical shot. And that was the guy on the porch. As for the first buck (noticed it didn't have horns either) did you see the wound in the back of the ham upon recovery YIKES!

R u guys kidding me. Dynasty might be the most fake set up show ever. I like the guys themselves per say but their show is pretty set up

Show was dumb but I did end up watching both shows. I dont know how many times I thought "you guys are idiots". It started out bad with the dirty deer camp. Getting out of the stand with blue jeans on then when on the ground had camo pants on didnt help. No antlers on that "buck" he shot

I watched both and as far as informational or getting into the actual hunts etc it was not good. Seems like its more of a comdey than anything and definitly staged at parts. I noticed that too when the guy shot that buck at beginning it looked tiny coming in, they never showed its head coming in so I never saw antlers, but man it looked small, then it was buck when they recovered it.
As for Duck Dynasty, that show sucks too, talked about staged, thats all that show is.

I think these guys are trying to 1 up Duck Dynasty. They try to be funny and act like a bunch of bumbling idiots. Half of it was staged or setup. I heard the Duck Dynasty cast was going to hold out for more money. I cant stand that show, they dont do anything but screw around. Pay me that kind of money and Ill do something productive with it.

MN Hunter said:
I heard the Duck Dynasty cast was going to hold out for more money. I cant stand that show, they dont do anything but screw around. Pay me that kind of money and Ill do something productive with it.

News flash guys. Duck dynasty or chasing tails do not care about our viewership. It's about the non hunting public which makes their money.

Chasin tails was horrible I agree and your right about the copycat style.

R u guys kidding me. Dynasty might be the most fake set up show ever. I like the guys themselves per say but their show is pretty set up

What they do is set up, but what they say is not, that is just stuff they come up with.

It is a show that I can sit down and watch with my kids and do not have to worry about one word, not ONE word that I do not want my kids to hear, and it is very Christian based. What is bad about that? It's about the only show out there like that.

What they do is set up, but what they say is not, that is just stuff they come up with.

It is a show that I can sit down and watch with my kids and do not have to worry about one word, not ONE word that I do not want my kids to hear, and it is very Christian based. What is bad about that? It's about the only show out there like that.

Like I said I like the guys themselves but the show is fake. Some people think thats really how they run their lives.

Really guys, who thought a show call chasen tail would be classy? I agree, it's worse than the name.
Yes, duck dynasty is fake, but at least it is entertaining.

I like how they explained how "discreet" they are but then you see footage of them driving around with a carcass hanging off the hitch basket for the whole world to see. Along with swinging the deer from the excavator. Hopefully anyone who is up in the air about allowing bowhunting on their property did not watch this show. Although it did make me laugh at times, I found it mostly embarrassing to bow hunting in general.

Top Bottom