Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cheap Hoyt bows

The prices seem to match those that I've seen around here. Plus, Hoyt doesn't warrenty mail ordered bows. Go to your pro shop and buy it there. B&B Shooting Supplies in Bettendorf is a great place to try.

[This message has been edited by 150 Class (edited 12-19-2001).]

I'm with 150 on this one. There is always a cut throat out there killing the Mom-n-Pop stores.
Natchez Shooter's Supply for example.

I just spent $200.00 at a bike pro shop on things I could have ordered on the net for $50.00 less. Why, because he is the best bike mechanic in driving distance and provides excellent service/support.
We have enough Super WalMart's.

How much does a hoyt havoctec cost at your bow store? I live in Des Moines and the bow store I go to sells them for $680. If your bow store sells them for what that website sells them for then it is worth the drive.

TBC

[This message has been edited by The Bone Crusher (edited 12-18-2001).]

I ditto going to your local archery shop, talk to the people there and if you like them buy your equipment there. In Des Moines we have at least 2 places that have in door ranges where you can try different bows, and once you select one they will fit the bow to you, help you tune it, set it up with good accessories and give you valuable tips. Even though I feel I am qualified to setup my own bow, I'll still spend the extra $ and go to a full service archery shop.

Just My opinion

IaCraig

The Bone Crusher - Give them a call at 563-355-4867 and ask for Joe. They have a HavocTec there and I'm sure their price is close to the price of the web site you posted.

i agree with the title of this thread...

Hoyt's are cheap bows.

is that you bigtimber?

[This message has been edited by thegeneral (edited 12-20-2001).]

I just assumed that since you were dogging Hoyts that you must shoot a Mathew. Plus I think you may have said something about shooting a mathews in a former post.
WAIT FOR THE PERFECT SHOT!!! TTM

BowHunt'nfool,
you're right, i've said plenty about mathews around this site. bigtimber and i are sitting here in his house right now laughing about this. sorry for the inconvenience!! now give me twenty!

the general.

General, not to be nosey but is big timber having a slumber party or something that you are at his house at 02:28 AM? BowHunt'nFool, I don't think I'd give the general 20 if I was you.

slumber party? yeah, we were doing each others hair. no really, it's finals week here at ISU and we're not sleeping much.

Thanks for clearing that up General. The pieces kind of left the door open. After Big Timber said "I'm a big fan of your bow " , and I saw some comments from someone named BIGRACK the other day I started wondering if this Website wasn't exactly what I expected.

Top Bottom