Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cheap Hoyt bows

ATTENTION ALL VIEWERS; HOYT USA WILL NOT WARRANTY ANY BOW PURCHASED OVER THE INTERNET OR MAIL ORDER!!! NEW FOR 2002 HOYT USA OFFERS A LIFE TIME WARRANTY!! IF YOU DO PURCHASE A BOW OFF THE NET OR MAIL ORDER ASK THE UPS GUY IF HE WILL SET UP/TUNE/TIE PEEP/ECT. TO YOUR NEW BOW. HOW MANY BOWS HAVE YOU SET UP IN YOUR LIFE? I'LL BET YOUR LOCAL ARCHERY PRO SHOP SETS UP MORE BOWS IN 1 MONTH THAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!! BE A BONE CRUSHER NOT A BONE HEAD DON'T BUY ANY BOW OFF THE NET OR MAIL ORDER. HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW SOMEONE OR HAVE YOURSELF, CUT A STRING WHILE TRYING TO INSTALL A PEEP. TELL THE TRUTH. BUY LOCAL!!!

Maxracx,
I found another archery store, through a guy on this site, that sells the bow I want for a better price than what I had been quoted at my archery store. I am going to buy locally because of this and because it's convenient. I agree with you on buying locally but when you can get the same product for $150 less online than to me it's worth it. As for setting up bows, I've bought two bows in my life and I personally set up both of them. As for cutting bow strings, I haven't nor anyone I know has every cut a bow string. As for the warranty, thanks for letting us know this because you are absolutely correct on the fact that you can not get a warranty for a mail order or online purchase and a warranty on a bow that you spend $400-$700 is probably a smart thing to have.

maxracx, although i bought my bow from the local archery shop, i think i'll buy from whomever has the best price. it's called the free market economy and competition is what makes it tick. as far as the peepsite argument, maybe you shouldn't install the peepsite with a knife next time! bows are not that hard to set up, i am by no means an expert and i was able to do most of the tuning by myself with what i learned in the bow hunter education course. i understand that you want to see the local guys do good, and i do too, but i'm not paying an extra $100-$200 just to support them. maybe if i were rich, but i'm not. besides, i would imangine they make the majority of their money off of accerories and labor, rather than off the bows they sell, but i could be wrong.

Top Bottom