Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Check out this card pull!

medicsnoke

PICT1214.jpg

PICT1626.jpg

PICT1218.jpg

PICT1447.jpg

PICT1406.jpg

PICT1013.jpg

good lord.... whats in your water out there?

:grin:

incredible card pull!!

Great bucks, but either your date stamp is wrong or you need to check your cameras more often.

What everybody else said. Jealous---Woooow---what's in the water out there--Needs an arrow.---Here to help---Good for you and hope you can put your tag on one of them.

One buck a year here in Ohio and Im tagged out.....next year I guess. Can anyone offer up a score?

In that one line, you summed up why Ohio is pulling ahead of Iowa as the best state for big whitetails, one buck limit and gun season starts after the rut in December like Iowa. This is the 4th time I've drawn a nonresident tag for Iowa, and it might be my last. Not because the price, but because the quality is no longer there. If there were as many big bucks around as 10 years ago where I hunt in Iowa, I'd pay just about any price to hunt there. Now, it's just as good hunting around home. Pretty sad what's happened to the deer herd in many parts of Iowa

Sorry for the mini hijack and rambling, just had to get that out after 3 weeks of hunting and not even seeing a buck worth shooting in Allamakee County Iowa.

:grin: Awefully nice of that big one to Pose for you and give you a look at each side before leaving. :way: Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom