Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Check these blinds out

Liv4Rut

I thought these blinds looked pretty neat. Sure they are expensive and heavy but if they last a lifetime it may be worth it. I guess they are going to make a tower blind as well that looks just like a dead tree that you can either hunt the bottom or climb a ladder through trunk and hunt top.

Just thought id share.

Www.natureblinds.com

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
yeah......i bet they are REAL cheap.

oooOOOOOoooo endorsed by Mr whitetail larry weishun......puke

Wow, those are cool. Sometimes I think we give deer too much credit though. Can't remember who it was this year, but the first bow harvest pic I remember seeing the guy shot it wearing blue jeans, no camo.

Wow, those are cool. Sometimes I think we give deer too much credit though. Can't remember who it was this year, but the first bow harvest pic I remember seeing the guy shot it wearing blue jeans, no camo.

The 29 year old in me completely agrees however the 8 year old boy in me says that is just cool as heck.

I am sure some people will pack a sleeping bag and camp in the thing out in the woods.

Very cool, but being almost $3,000 will definitely shut people off. Also it weighs 300 pounds so you are sort of limited as to where you can set it up. It looks cool as all get out, but just not practical at all.

I'm suprised that no on commented on the Steven Tyler from Aerosmith endorcement.... :confused: I dont understand their marketing logic behind that one?

No matter what they look cool...but when you can built a box out in the woods a month before you want to hunt it, and let the deer get use to it, I don't see where you a 300 lb, 3,000 dollar blind becomes a necessity. But that just might be the realist in me :rolleyes:

bearcatbaseball10 said:
I'm suprised that no on commented on the Steven Tyler from Aerosmith endorcement.... :confused: I dont understand their marketing logic behind that one?

No matter what they look cool...but when you can built a box out in the woods a month before you want to hunt it, and let the deer get use to it, I don't see where you a 300 lb, 3,000 dollar blind becomes a necessity. But that just might be the realist in me :rolleyes:

I caught that too. If Steven Tyler endorses them then they must be awesome.

Pretty cool looking blind though

Top Bottom