Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Check this out!

sschlicher

BrokenArrow
My uncle sent me this, don't know the story behind it. But thats one Big Iowa Hog, and he looks PO!

3927CopyofCDY_0031_2_-med.jpg

That is an awesome pic! I would love to hear a story if you come across one. Anyone else think he would weigh 400lbs live weight?

Funny one Double Lung, you gotta get under 'em!
laugh.gif

That is a great picture though! It would suck to be that decoy!

What are the chances of getting that photo, great picture! I know of a couple of people that found there 3-D targets roughed up in their yards but wow that's too cool!

That is an awesome picture... made people "prairie dog" at work as I was laughing so loud.

That is about the coolest picture I have ever seen!!!
cool.gif
That is awesome!!
HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

I received this picture via email earlier this week... this is what I was told..... a customer of a friend brought the picture in and stated that he had a decoy set up on the edge of a field near his stand... he had a trail cam at the base of his tree to monitor if any deer investigated while he was gone... he returned around 12:30pm the same day as the photo to hunt his stand and the decoy was missing... he found it 50 yards away in some brush... he took out the memory card to see what had happened and you know the rest of the story...
smile.gif

Top Bottom