Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Checking the scrape

SaskGuy

I can't seem to leave the cam for more than a couple days....single parenting for the weekend so me and the boys took a mile long walk into move the cam down the line for a few days.
boys1.jpg

Numerous bucks...but only one I'm convinced is mature. He actually reminds me alot of one I shot in 05, besides smaller with less tines, beam sweep and good brow tines are very much alike.
h_077.jpg

h_082.jpg

h_078.jpg

I do have another out that's been out for a week on Tues...will likely move it tomorrow, a guy needs about 50 of them. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

It was a fun little trip with the boys, the oldest guy walked the whole way out and I made sure to take some time to show him and explain some rubs and scrapes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some dandys there. Great Pics.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a guy needs about 50 of them </div></div>

They are a blast aren't they /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I need to start with 1.

All I need is another addiction.

Copenhagen, coaching, bow hunting, IWT, nookie (addicted but being force to quit cold turkey), did I say Copenhagen

great pics Sasguy. Neat trip with the youngins. Pulling that loaded wagon will keep you in shape too.

SOunds like my kind of parent. I bet them kids enjoyed the outting as much as you did looking at that buck.

He's good buck, but I'd say the real potential is in the wagon. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom