Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chemicals for plots

Rauk42

I'm going to be buying some chemicals this weekend for my food plots. Question is, is there anything that I can spray on clover winter rye oats turnips and winter peas? I dont know if they make anything that you can spray on all of them or if you need different chemicals? Thanks for the help!

All of those if they grow back, I roundup everything a few weeks ago but I'm guessing if it ever rains again that the weeds grass and broadleafs will come back.

So you haven't planted the plots yet? If you haven't planted yet them I'd say discing the ground up and planting the mix you stated will do just fine at shading out weeds. Rye is a very good cover crop and the turnips should grow pretty fast and help shade out weeds.

Got the turnips in a few days ago and all the rest will be at the end of August. Going to have to pull the water wagon out this weekend to water the turnips since we havent had rain here for a month

Top Bottom