Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chesadors Pups

BrewCrew

Hey guys,

I have 3, 6 week old female Chesador Puppies left if anyone is interested in a good bird/retrieving dog. 1 Brown, 2 Yellow. Their sire is an AKC 110 lb Chesapeake Retriever and their bitch is an AKC 75 lb Yellow Labrador Retriever. I have been selling them for $200 but if someone on this site picks one up for a hunting/antler dog then I'll discount that since I know it'll be taken care of. I'll make pick-up arrangements. PM for more info.

yellow.jpg

brown.jpg

Also forgot to mention, dew claws have all been removed, been wormed weekly since 2 weeks of age, and will be up to date with shots. The new owners will be given the next 2 sets of shots as well.

Here is a quick picture of my male that sired these guys. He is the one on the ground. He is a stud retriever and has a really good nose for a Chessy. Many of my friends on this website can confirm how good this dog he really is.

stormy.jpg

This is actually the 5th litter of pups he has produced and I haven't had a complaint yet.

This is the bitch dog's first litter and she is doing great. She retrieves very well but has never been worked in the field. I am at work and cannot download any pictures but I will get some up of her as well. She has been a pet to my fiance's parents and is great around people and as an inside dog.

Last edited:
Figured I'd help a buddy out and bump this back up... this is a great deal fellas! I've met both dogs and they are top-notch. The Chessy is a stud too... smart smart dog.

You can assure that Brewcrew is giving it to you straight.... he's an honest guy, even though I'm going to get all kinds of shit for admitting it! haha, but really these should be great pups. I'd jump on it if I had time/room for one.

Dwilk, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You have always wanted a girlfriend.....now is your chance!

Top Bottom