Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chicory germination?

bjkpharmd

Shouldn't chicory be coming up really well right now in southern Iowa? Mine looks like it is off to a really slow start.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't chicory be coming up really well right now in southern Iowa? Mine looks like it is off to a really slow start.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything at my place is completely froze off from the extreme cold temps...so that may set back your chicory also.

Supposed to finally warm up to near 70 this week so that's bound to bring things back to life....I hope
crazy.gif

I have a small plot of chicory planted last fall that was coming on real strong before this last little cold spell we had. Not sure what it looks like now. The warm weather coming will certainly help!

I had PM'ed this to Dbltree separately, but I couldn't believe how bad my clover looks now after this cold snap v. how good it was looking 2 weeks ago. My guess is that you are suffering a similar fate from the cold weather.

[ QUOTE ]
I had PM'ed this to Dbltree separately, but I couldn't believe how bad my clover looks now after this cold snap v. how good it was looking 2 weeks ago. My guess is that you are suffering a similar fate from the cold weather.

[/ QUOTE ]

My clover looks a little weak as well.
crazy.gif
Mother Nature is a cruel B1tc4@!

Top Bottom