Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chlorophyll Pills

jjohnson

Just wondering if anybody here uses these or has used them. I think I read somewhere that they do work on keeping your "funk" contained a bit. I might try and get ahold of some this year. Can't hurt other than turning you poo green.

Anybody that takes these know the best kind and place to get them?

DOR your a drug dealer, point me in the right direction.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But, let's face it, green poo is just funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
Especially if you had corn the night before!
grin.gif

Funny you should bring this up. I took them a couple of years ago and was seriously thinking about it again. Now that I look back at it I had better luck at seing more deer closer, big ol' does directly down wind never smelled me. However, I can't say 100% it was the chlorophyll. I can say you better start taking it yesterday for it to have much of an effect by 10/1.

A word of caution, the chlorophyll pills I found had lots of copper in them and I was a little concered with ODing on the copper to get the amount of chlorophyll I wanted. I think I was 3 or 4 times over the daily limit of copper. Some of you may remember my post about my poopin pennies and copper pipe.

I bought mine at GNC and another vitamine type store. Can't remeber what it cost but it wasn't cheap, nor did it break the bank.

The 'Bonker

I bought mine at GNC. They were $10.00 per 50 pills. I have also tried the fresh squeezed wheat grass juice but it is pretty powerful. Makes your breath smell like you just mowed the yard with your face!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Makes your breath smell like you just mowed the yard with your face!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even gonna take a swing at that hanging curve ball. This, after all, is a family oriented forum.
evil.gif
evil.gif
angel.gif
angel.gif

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even gonna take a swing at that hanging curve ball. This, after all, is a family oriented forum.
evil.gif
evil.gif
angel.gif
angel.gif

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]
Dang I was waiting to see that response!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

evil.gif
evil.gif
angel.gif
angel.gif

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]
Dang I was waiting to see that response!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its gettin classy in here

If there's that much copper in them, what is the MAXIMUM amount a person can ingest before bad things start to happen? Just curious, I've always been curious about the chlorophyll tablets.

[ QUOTE ]
If there's that much copper in them, what is the MAXIMUM amount a person can ingest before bad things start to happen? Just curious, I've always been curious about the chlorophyll tablets.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember right off the top of my head. I'll look it up at work tonight.

The 'Bonker

I've been a believer in them for a while now. By season's end you'll have no bad breath problem what-so-ever. I usually start taking them a month before I begin hunting, is that early enough?

I have used Chlorophyll tablets for 3-4 years now. I think they are of some benefit for eliminating body odor.

I purchase my Chlorophyll tablets in the herbal department at a local pharmacy.

Brand Name: Rugby

Supplemental Facts: Serving size 1 tablet, Chlorophyll 3mg & Thymol 0.6mg.

Count: 100 tablets per bottle.

Price: $4.99

OK, here is what I found. The normal daily dose for chlorophyll is 100mg, unless you are taking it to ward off cancer, then it is 300mg/day. There is no know toxic effets from ingesting too much chlorophyll.

Copper dosage is 1.5-3mg/day. The upper tolerable limit is 10-12mg/day. Sever toxic effects i.e. DEATH may occur if 2 grams (2000mg) are ingested at once.

There are several drug interactions with copper as well. If you are gonna take chlorophyll and the preperation you are taking contains copper better look it up, or better yet talk to you doctor or pharmacist about possible interactions.

Not all chlorophyll preperations contain copper. READ THE LABEL.

The 'Bonker

I go with a liquid form that I mix with water. Kinda like drinking a pond water / tea mixture
grin.gif
. I can't prove it helps or not but it is part of my scent control system.

[ QUOTE ]
I go with a liquid form that I mix with water. Kinda like drinking a pond water / tea mixture
grin.gif
. I can't prove it helps or not but it is part of my scent control system.

[/ QUOTE ]

I drank a lot of chlorine at the swimming pool as a kid.
grin.gif

Top Bottom