Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chlorophyll Pills

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I go with a liquid form that I mix with water. Kinda like drinking a pond water / tea mixture
grin.gif
. I can't prove it helps or not but it is part of my scent control system.

[/ QUOTE ]

I drank a lot of chlorine at the swimming pool as a kid.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

pool water makes blue poo....
you want it green, so the deer wont see it!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Think Camo Kent

Justin, you and jeremy should just by a case and put them 4 sale. I would even be a field tester for you.

I think I will stick to Busch Light for cleansing the system of any excess scents.

Not worth it IMO.

Of course, being a dope dealer, I try to take as little medicine as possible.

Less is more sometimes....green poop...nah, I think I will pass. It probably does help some, but I think I will try to play the wind better b/4 going with the greenies.

Maybe bonker could do some kind of investigation in his next IBA article comparing regular poo (which we know he is fond off...see avatar a while back) and some of Blake's Green poo.
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OK, here is what I found. The normal daily dose for chlorophyll is 100mg, unless you are taking it to ward off cancer, then it is 300mg/day. There is no know toxic effets from ingesting too much chlorophyll.

Copper dosage is 1.5-3mg/day. The upper tolerable limit is 10-12mg/day. Sever toxic effects i.e. DEATH may occur if 2 grams (2000mg) are ingested at once.

There are several drug interactions with copper as well. If you are gonna take chlorophyll and the preperation you are taking contains copper better look it up, or better yet talk to you doctor or pharmacist about possible interactions.

Not all chlorophyll preperations contain copper. READ THE LABEL.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

So answer this question! Since copper is high in price right now, can I ingest a bunch of pills and then recycle my copper laden, green poo?! Huh? I think I'm onto a money making venture here fellas. Feel free to use my idea and report back on what you find.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yhea? Well my tablets are so good they make your flatulence smell like freshly mowed hay!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww...nothing like the smell of a freshly cut alphalpha field. Maybe one could lay down a track and walk down wind of it. Think it would be the same thing if you closed your eyes and used your imagination? LOL

Her's all you need to know
Chlorophyll/Chlorophyllin

TRADE NAMES
Ennds (Oakhurst), Mega Cholorphyll (World Organics), Chlorocaps (World Organics), Chloraid Internal Deodorant (Nature's Herbs), Fingerprinted Chlorophyll (GNC), Triple Chlorophyll (GNC).

DESCRIPTION
Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in higher plants, as well as algae. Chlorophyll is the principal photoreceptor in photosynthesis, the light-driven process in which carbon dioxide is "fixed" to yield carbohydrates and oxygen. Chlorophyll is a cyclic tetrapyrolle, similar in structure to the heme group of globins (hemoglobin, myoglobin) and cytochromes. Chlorophyll differs from heme in a few major respects, most notably that the central metal ion in chlorophyll is magnesium while that in heme is iron.

There are a few types of chlorophyll. Higher plants and green algae, such as chlorella (see Chlorella) contain chlorophyll a and chlorophyll b in the approximate ratio of 3:1. The molecular formula of chlorophyll a is C55H72MgN4O5; the molecular formula of chlorophyll b is C55H70MgN4O6. The difference between the two chlorophylls is that a methyl side-chain in chlorophyll a is replaced by a formyl group in chlorophyll b. Chlorophyll a is found with chlorophyll c in many types of marine algae. Red algae contain principally chlorophyll a and also chlorophyll d.

Chlorophyllin is a semi-synthetic sodium/copper derivative of chlorophyll. In contrast to chlorophyll, chlorophyllin is water-soluble. Chlorophyllin, like chlorophyll, has deodorizing activity. It is used as an aid to reduce odor from a colostomy or ileostomy and also as an aid to reduce fecal odor due to incontinence. A topical ointment of chlorophyllin is used to reduce malodors in wounds and surface ulcers.

Chlorophyll and chlorophyllin are available as nutritional supplements. Preliminary evidence from in vitro and animal studies suggests that these substances may have anticarcinogenic activity.

ACTIONS AND PHARMACOLOGY
ACTIONS
Chlorophyll and chlorophyllin may have antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic activities.

MECHANISM OF ACTION
Chlorophyll and its metabolites pheophytin, pyropheophytin and pheophorbide, as well as chlorophyllin, have demonstrated antimutagenic effects in vitro against such mutagens as 3-methylcholanthrene, N-methyl-N'-nitro-N'-nitrosoguanidine (MNNG) and aflatoxin B1. Chlorophyll and chlorophyllin have also demonstrated anticarcinogenic effects in animal models against such carcinogens as aflatoxin B1, 1,2-dimethylhydrazine and dibenzo[a,1]pyrene.

The mechanism of the antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic activities of chlorophyll and chlorophyllin are unknown. It is speculated that antioxidant activity of chlorophyll/chlorophyllin may play a role in these activities. Another possible mechanism is the formation of complexes between the mutagen/carcinogen with chlorophyll/chlorophyllin through strong interactions between their planar unsaturated cyclic rings. The complexes would effectively inactivate the mutagens/carcinogens.

PHARMACOKINETICS
There is little on the pharmacokinetics of chlorophyll and its derivative chlorophyllin in humans. Some older studies showed that chlorophyll, following absorption, is converted into pheophytin, pyropheophytin and pheophorbide. These three derivatives of chlorophyll are tetrapyrolles.

INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Some experimental data suggests that chlorophyll and chlorophyllin may have some antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic potential, may help protect against some toxins, and may ameliorate some drug side effects. They are useful in reducing urinary and fecal odor in some circumstances. They may help ease constipation in some. There is some preliminary indication that they could be beneficial in the treatment of calcium oxalate stone disease and that they may have some anti-atherogenic activity.

RESEARCH SUMMARY
In one in vitro test, chlorophyllin demonstrated significant inhibition of several mutagens, including cigarette smoke, coal dust and diesel emission particles. Its antioxidant activity may have accounted for this effect. In another assay, chlorophyllin proved a more effective antimutagen than retinol, beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E. In an animal study, chlorophyllin demonstrated both antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic activity, inhibiting 1,2-dimethylhydrazine-induced nuclear damage in rat colonic epithelium.

In another animal study, chlorophyllin significantly inhibited aflatoxin B1 hepatocacinogenesis. In a rainbow trout multi-organ tumor model, chlorophyllin markedly reduced liver, stomach and swimbladder cancer incidence.

Chlorophyllin has been used to reduce some of the side effects of cyclophosphamide. Chlorophyll consumption has been associated, in an animal study, with increased fecal excretion of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxin (PCDD) congeners and polychlorinated dibenzofuran (PCDF). The researchers suggested that green vegetables rich in chlorophyll might be helpful in humans exposed to PCDD and PCDF congeners.

In a study of geriatric patients, chlorophyllin was said to be effective in helping control body and fecal odors and helped ease chronic constipation. It also reduced excessive flatus is some. In another study, this one involving incontinent geriatric patients, subjects received 100 mg of chlorophyllin daily or placebo for two weeks. A non-significant decrease in urinary odor was noted in those receiving chlorophyllin, compared with those on placebo.

One preliminary study indicated that chlorophyllin can inhibit the crystallisation and growth kinetics of calcium oxalate dihydrate in normal urine and that it might be helpful in the treatment of calcium oxalate stone disease.

Finally, chlorophyllin significantly decreased serum cholesterol and triglycerides in a study using rats with experimental atherogenesis. Followup is needed.

CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS, ADVERSE REACTIONS
CONTRAINDICATIONS
Chlorophyll and chlorophyllin are contraindicated in those who are hypersensitive to any component in a chlorophyll-containing or chlorophyllin-containing preparation.

PRECAUTIONS
Supplemental chlorophyll and supplemental chlorophyllin should be avoided by pregnant women and nursing mothers.

ADVERSE REACTIONS
Use of chlorophyll and chlorophyllin supplements may cause discoloration of the urine (green urine), the feces (green stool) and the tongue (yellow to black tongue). There are occasional reports of diarrhea with use of these substances.

INTERACTIONS
In a mouse model, chlorophyllin ameliorated some of the side effects of cyclophosphamide.

OVERDOSAGE
No reports of overdosage.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
There are a few chlorophyll and chlorophyllin nutritional supplements. Chlorophyllin is available as a liquid supplement. A typical dose is 100 mg daily. Those who use chlorophyllin to reduce fecal odor due to incontinence or to reduce odor from a colostomy or ileostomy typically take 100 mg daily.

HOW SUPPLIED
Capsules — 50 mg, 60 mg, 100 mg

Liquid
It also turns your po green , urine green and your tounge yellow or black
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe bonker could do some kind of investigation in his next IBA article comparing regular poo (which we know he is fond off...see avatar a while back) and some of Blake's Green poo.
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea DOR!
cool.gif

What do you think Bonker? I would be happy to send you a specimen sample. In the interest of science of course.
evil.gif

and to think that post didn't make it into the Legends forum... you're off the game.

[ QUOTE ]
But, let's face it, green poo is just funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't take long for that to kick in.
crazy.gif

I hope they help. My fiance thinks I'm nuts...

[ QUOTE ]
Did someone say "mullet"?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I just cut my Mullet
blush.gif
17 years was long enough
cool.gif
Hunting with long hair sucks.

Im going to try these Chlorophyll pills cause I STINK. Seriously, last year was my first year deer hunting. The deer walk right by my buddy, but I never saw a one unless I went walking and scared them up. Finally by the end of the season I ended up spraying doe pee on me and it helped tremendously.

My dad is always saying my breath stinks, and women seem to be turned off by my Musk
blush.gif

Sorry to hijack, but it all comes down to preparation the night before. Don't eat a bunch of onions or something strong of that sort. Shower with unscented soap, I personally shower with unscented Dawn dish soap the night before a hunt. Make sure your clothes aren't contaminated by scent, keep them away from everything. Use cover scent, I use fresh earth cover scent by Hunter Specialties.

[ QUOTE ]
"Chlorophyll.... More like Bore-ophyll!!!!" - Billy Madison

[/ QUOTE ]
applause.gif
applause.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Nicely Done!!!!

Top Bottom