Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Christmas in July-I'm a little late

timekiller

No, you can't pet him.
I made the trip down to St. Joe, MO last month to see Crackers. This is what my Hoyt looked like when he was done. I was like a kid waiting for Christmas in the days leading up to going there.

Sorry, first pic isn't the best.

6603807_001.jpg

String colors are Flo. orange and Royal Blue w/ Royal Blue serving.
6603807_011.jpg

6603807_029.jpg

6603807_027.jpg

I couldn't believe how much better the bow shot after he got done with it. I would recommend "crackerization" to anyone.
waytogo.gif

A lot of people swear by crackers on Archery Talk. Something must be good there.

I like those string colors.

I've never heard of him.... whats he do exactly and what kind of prices are strings?

[ QUOTE ]
I've never heard of him.... whats he do exactly and what kind of prices are strings?

[/ QUOTE ]

He basically tunes your bow to its capabilities.

Blue Ribbon, he has a huge waiting list for people sending their bows, but you get in faster by going to see him.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Man that sure is pretty looking strings!

I was there when "Crackers" changed out the strings and my oh my what a huge difference that was made after the hoyt strings came off, talk about over stretched. On both of the hoyts that were down there.

I have had 3 bows done by him and I swear by him and his work. I would not recommend him to anyone I hear needs a new string and has the opportunity to drive down to see him if I didnt.

Disclaimer: I get no discounts or kickbacks from "crackers" for recommending customers
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I was there when "Crackers" changed out the strings and my oh my what a huge difference that was made after the hoyt strings came off, talk about over stretched. On both of the hoyts that were down there.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's no joke. My "Fuse Custom Crap" strings were only about 9 months old, and I couldn't even shoot because my peep would move so much shot to shot.

Another nice thing about his shop is he's got a couple chairs there that are nice for sleeping in if you're coming off of night shift and can't stay awake.
grin.gif

My Trykon was done the same day as yours, and I'm sure you can vouch for me when I say "WOW, what a difference!" Not only do my new flo orange and black string and cables look awesome, but the bow itself is shooting remarkably. He tuned the bow to it's manufactures specs, and gained me an additional 14 more fps. I am very happy and would recommend Crackers to anybody! Plus you get that cute little mouse in the top hat on your bow.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nice Brian, but green and gold would've been more attractive. Bears fan?
doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I was just going for flashy-I'm a fancy man.

That's a reference some may get. Any takers?????

[ QUOTE ]
Let's talk cost. What did a tune and set of strings/cables run?

[/ QUOTE ]

around $70.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a fancy man.

[/ QUOTE ]

A cop thing?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, although I should have know a fireman would take a shot at me.
grin.gif

You'd need XM radio to know it.

Top Bottom