Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Christmas tree ornaments

oldgene

PMA Member
The great nephew was here last week and on Wednesday decided to meet my brother and do a little fishing and plinking. Well, the fish weren't biting so got out the 22's, a couple of dirty bird targets and some christmas tree ornaments. To say the 11 year old had some fun is an understatement. A couple of times he was having to much fun and we had to take the gun away and shoot some ourselves. So the next time your wife drags you to a garage sale look for the Christmas ornaments and take a kid out plinking. I'm sure you bow guys can figure out how to hang them on a block. Practice we all need it. :D

Earlier this year I read on a forum where someone was planning an Easter Egg HUNT and they were literal! Some dyed eggs were hung from strings with tape, some hid under bushes, etc., and they walked around blasting them. Don't hard boil them, that way you get better splatter effects.

Seems like nature would clean up the eggs where as Christmas decorations could be messy.

Top Bottom