Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chubs 2014

Congrats! Love the story or the chase and your thoughts about the season being too short are spot on. Now If only I could harvest one early.

Wonderful story! That's awesome putting the work into a specific deer and killing him. Some guys kill great deer because they can identify pinch points, the perfect tree, right area, etc. Then you start finding a few guys that hunt specific deer and live breath dream on how to kill him. I'm positive the adrenaline rush you got from targeting him, killing him and the feeling reflecting on it all is second to none in the deer woods. Congrats again!

Awesome, awesome deer and great story! No luck involved there... sounds like you beat him in a game of chess. Well done!

Dang Scott, that's a great story. Congrats on an awesome buck. How fulfilling to have the history, figure out the present, piece together a plan, and then make it happen.

Cool Story and buck! Thanks for sharing.
Looks like you have at least a couple more to keep you interested.
I think you have a couple "Beevo's" tho. That ultra wide buck is different than the deer in the pic of the 4 point below. Other than the overall frame, the double throat patch is a dead give away that they're different. The best part is it gives you another deer to chase! Good luck.

Cool Story and buck! Thanks for sharing.
Looks like you have at least a couple more to keep you interested.
I think you have a couple "Beevo's" tho. That ultra wide buck is different than the deer in the pic of the 4 point below. Other than the overall frame, the double throat patch is a dead give away that they're different. The best part is it gives you another deer to chase! Good luck.

Yeah, sorry, kind of confusing on that post. The bottom pic is of Beevo last year, he's the buck in the pics with chubs this summer. The wide buck is a 5 year old 8 that I call Smalls. Sorry for the confusion.

Congrats again Scottie, heck of a buck and a great start to the year for you. Looking forwar to seeing what else the year brings you

Congrats buddy
Kratz

I'm not sure what else to say that hasn't been said all ready. Congrats on a great buck and putting all that hard work into such success!

Finally getting to congratulate you man! Good job on Mr. Chubs! And I do mean MR. Nice when the hours pay off.

Top Bottom