Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chuck Adams

katy

Ballagh
Just want to let you guys know now that our 2005 Spring Banquet Guest Speaker will be Chuck Adams. This should be a interesting guest speaker. I would guess that it will probley sell out pretty fast this year. I would like to have our I.W. tables again this year. If we can get enough guys interested early enough, we should be able to get some good seats, and have a sea of black shirts again this year. Tickets go on sale Jan 1 2005, and are $30.00 a piece. This will be the same weekend as the Deer Classic again. The IBA will be in the I.W. booth at the classic signing up members and anwsering any questions.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Thanks

Okay - the kid is in, too. But if he starts another flame war between us . . . he's walking to the event !

aw, heck....we go right by adel, we can pick him up. he can ride with us
grin.gif

A sea of black shirts? I guess that leaves me out. No, wait, most of my 'Bonkerflauge is on black.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

The 'Bonker

tickets go on sale Jan 1, just wanted to give everyone a heads up to hold $30.00 back for a ticket, proble in December we will start having guys send money in for the tickets. I think this will sell out pretty quick, so keep it in mind.

Tickets go on sale in just a few weeks. Please get your ticket order in, in order to ensure your seats. They go on sale Jan 1st 2005. It is sure to sell out this year. If there is interest in getting the I.W. tables again this year, please get your money into me. We will be sending in the order on Dec 30th, to try and get tables up to the front.
Thank you,
Chad

So, CamoKid and I in for 2 tickets? Just want to be sure we don't miss out.
Also, do you need the money now, or after the order?
Thanks !

I'll be there slim....make sure you put me at Ghost's table.....he's cheap entertainment ya know!!!
31045-cheers2.gif

CRITR

Sounds like he'll be a great speaker. I'm reading his super slam right now and it is very good. In the chapter I read last night he said he had to be careful with rattling antlers when it got colder than -10. I'd love to be there to ask him about that one, just to see if he was joking or trying to tell a white lie to people.
Regardless, he'll be a great speaker, wish I wasn't a million miles away.

Top Bottom