Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chupacabra

I just got my first bobcat on cam last week and have been trying for several years to. I even went and bought cat lure and tried that with no luck. Great catch!

We get them all the time. Nothing but an overgrown feral cat. Very very skilled predator. Now just sit back and watch your quail covies shrink, pheasant numbers shrink and turkey hatches cut In half.
They are good at what they do and are a neat animal but to me they are nearly as useless as a coyote

We get them all the time. Nothing but an overgrown feral cat. Very very skilled predator. Now just sit back and watch your quail covies shrink, pheasant numbers shrink and turkey hatches cut In half.
They are good at what they do and are a neat animal but to me they are nearly as useless as a coyote

Quail faded out 20 years ago. Pheasants shortly after. Both probably due to lack of cover and increase in predators. Guess the turkeys will be next.

The taking out of old fence rows, new farming practices were hard on game birds, but once we started seeing cats on nearly every camera check it all took a dive. Luckily for us we still have a lot of old school brushy fence rows, a ton of crp and quite a few trappers that knock the population of cats down every year.
A lot of guys that used to be die hard coyote callers are having a blast calling in cats.
I've caught a handful on the coon line over the past 5-7 years. They are a neat animal but they are also a very efficient killing machine.

I have MANY pictures of Bobcats- our group saw a mountain lion last year during shotgun so I have been looking for him/her to show up on my cameras- nothing yet

Top Bottom