Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Class of 2014 The Year of the Giant 8's

wtj43089

I just checked my cameras, and although I did get pictures of one nice shooter buck, something else caught my eye. I had three nice 8 points with huge potentail.
First off is a buck i do not recognize but im guessing he is a 2 year old. He has good brows and a good frame to pack on the inches in future years.
picture.php

Next up is my favorite. I had many trail cam pictures of him last year and saw him 2 times from the stand. He was a little basket rack 1 year old last year. I am more certain of this deers age do to seeing how small of a deer he was last year. This guy has it all and I am looking forward to what he will turn into.
picture.php

Last but not least is a buck who is older than the previous two, but i dont think he is a mature buck yet. This deer is already a solid deer and could be a stud within the next year.
picture.php

Hopefully all of these guys make it for another year or two!

Last edited:
Chris i did notice his leg. i have seen 3 different deer in this spot with the same injury over the past two years.
PY i dont think he looks that skinny, but he could very possibly be an older deer like i said i have no previous history with him.
Teach that is corn

I too, think that first buck is a 3 yr old. And I wouldnt really call him skinny. Looks about right to me.

Top Bottom