Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Classic Check List

Fishbonker

Life Member
Passport
International Immunization Card
Antibiotics
Antidiarrheals
Antimalarials
Antivenom
Make It Rain Money
Hooker Money
Currency Calculator
Lawyer On Speed Dial
Fresh Bottle Of Makers
English To Every Language Translator
American Embassy Directory
Map Of The Des Moines Sky Walk System

Kind of a big check list, but I am going to Des Moines and the Whitetail Classic with Turkey Lurkey Loo River Kill. Who knows what can happen? Best to be ready for anything.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
They need to be suppositories so guys don't lose them.

Ouch!!! How about implanted chips?

Wives? The converastion went somehting like this:

Me: Dear, you wanna go to DSM?
Wife: Sure, we going to see a performace of some kind?
Me: Yup.
Wife: Wonderful, is it a symphony? Jazz? Barry Manilow?
Me: Nope, a convention for deer hunters.
Wife: Oh darn, I forgot I have to poke my eys out with dull sticks that weekend.
Me: You'll still be able to push the vaccumm around and fix my lunch when are blind, right?
Wife: (She didn't say anything. I just went to the penalty box).

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I just had a vision of Makers sitting on a table full of IBA flyers.

You forgot Valacyclovir.........

Class A CDL so you know how to handle your rig truck driver?

Oh man, talk about a blast fom the past. I believe her term was "Big Jackson".

Remeber the chick at the bar that was wearing a #12 Jets jersy? I don't remeber what I said to her but I do remember her flipping me off.

That was the best Classic and IBA banquete ever. What I remember of it anyway.

Oh yeah, did you ever use anything you bought in that suprise package at the auction?

My wife conversation went like this."Want to go to the classic this year?" "Is Jane going?" "No, she wants a weekend AWAY from Bonker" "Well, then I'll let you have a guy weekend. Besides, you and Bonker are getting too old to get into much trouble.

My wife conversation went like this."Want to go to the classic this year?" "Is Jane going?" "No, she wants a weekend AWAY from Bonker" "Well, then I'll let you have a guy weekend. Besides, you and Bonker are getting too old to get into much trouble.

Yeah, she is probably right. We are getting too old to get in trouble. Please don't put your dentures in my denture cup again this year. They didn't fit well.

Hey Bonks are you going to be putting on a cat trapping seminar??

That would be on the top of my list to see

I was gonna but I went down to the local shelter to get some, ummmmm, demonstration subjects and they wanted me to fill out some paperwork. I figured the 'Bonker should never ever leave a paper trail so I decided not to. Besides what fun would it be to demonstrate cat trapping without live, ummmmmm, demonstration subjects.

Old #12 I remember believe it or not it that one was a dandy for sure! :way:

yEHVE.gif
:drink2:

Top Bottom