Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Climbing sticks

Lwadzie

Lwadzie
Wtb a set of used climbing sticks if anyone has any they want to get rid of or dont need, let me know what you want for them. Lookin for 4-5 sections (18-20 ft)

Thanks in advance

Last year I bought an extra set when Menards was closing out their fall stuff about this time of year. Didn't intend to buy them when I went in there, but $30 for a 4 section set...I just couldn't resist. Good luck...this is the time of year for great deals on this type of stuff.

NWBuck

you can find some awesome after season deals if you look hard at like dicks sporting goods or menards. They will be dirt cheap and most likely safer than used.

Liv, I just bought a 16' ladder stand at dicks couple weeks ago 50% off. Its just a basic ladder stand with a seat and a platform but for $50 it was worth it.

Im not a fan of buying used stuff but I havent found any good deals on the climbing sticks yet. Someone mentioned the cheap ones from Sportsmans Guide above but im not a fan of them cause theyre too small. Just kinda lookin for an extra set to have around

Last edited:
Why buy them when you can take a walk in someone's timber and help yourself to a stand and sticks. Went down friday to check stands after shotgun season, and had both the sticks and stand missing from one setup. Jackwagons!

That sucks fatboy! I would encourage every one who has this happen to set up cameras if possible to catch these jerks.

Top Bottom