Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

close but no cigar

B

blnelson_48

seen a buck 5 min. after i got in the stand ,grunted at him , he stopped a sec and moved on , so i grunted again , he stopped again about a 100 yds off, kept moving away. so i rattled at him and he ran like hell. seen several more deer from the stand then at 10 i got down and went the direction i seen a buck and a doe go. seen a buck chasing a doe so i grunted at them and they disapeared. iwas on a creek bank behind some brush watching some does and that buck came in up wind of me at 15 yds and seen me but never took his eyes off me so i couldn't draw on him . was a nice young 8 pointer. played with him for bout 20 min. with grunts, bleats and rattled at him but never did get a chance to shot . boy was i nervous ,me on 1 side of the creek and him on the other side. BUT MAN DID I ENJOY THE MORNING. THIS BOWHUNTING IS SURE HARD ON MY HEART. HOPE U ALL HAVE AS MUCH ENJOYMENT AS I DO JUST BEING THERE. the kill is bout a third of the fun

Top Bottom