Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Clown Killers

jkratz5

Thought you Cyclone fans might like these :). Seriously though, custom wraps from Onestring on Archery Talk AP Snow faded to white, topped them off with Cyclone Killer and Black and White Blazers.

Arrows are the new Deer Crossing Archery Hunter series. Purchased them to see how they compared to my Gold Tip Pros and I have to admit they fly as true and so far are every bit as durable. Lots of good reviews about these too on many websites. Check them out if you are in the market for arrows.

Kratz
photo_zps1270ff2f.jpg

If those hawkeye arrows are as accurate as a hawkeye QB or BBall player, you might as well not even go hunting;-)

Go Cyclones!

If those hawkeye arrows are as accurate as a hawkeye QB or BBall player, you might as well not even go hunting;-)

Go Cyclones!

And the last two Septembers suggest otherwise, Jarin! :way:

And don't think I won't sneak some pretty red/gold colors on your truck in KS next April!!

And the last two Septembers suggest otherwise, Jarin! :way:

And don't think I won't sneak some pretty red/gold colors on your truck in KS next April!!

You might witness a grown man pour gas on his own truck and light it on fire :)

You might witness a grown man pour gas on his own truck and light it on fire :)

And you might witness a grown man pee his pants from laughing so hard!

Despite your loyalties to that other team, I do like you, Jarin! :way:

No HAWK Killers but I also got these from Onestringer and Im shooting DCA's also (Awesome arrows CHEAP ) . If your wondering, yes that is a buschlight wrap with the mountains and logo hahaha
21108-img_20130725_143231_741.jpg

You wont need to shoot those at a deer. just show it to him ; he'll probably fall over laughing.

Go Cyclones!!

Like the clone killers a lot, but I gotta give the edge to the blue yummy / buschy delite wrap!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I have a friend that plays for Iowa. You would be AMAZED at the number of the places he gets permission to hunt / fish around Iowa City. I bet he has access to over 30 different pieces of property. Its borderline annoying to hang out with him back home cause every joe dick and harry wants to talk about football when all we do is hunt/fish. haha

You cyclones crack me up. Remember just 18 more consecutive wins and you can have the series back to .500

Moose, only thing the deer will be dying from when they see that arrow will be the feeling that bob sanders just stuck a helmet in their ribs.

Seriously though if you need cool wraps check out onestringer, will and can do just about anything for you at a great price.

Kratz

Last edited:
I have a friend that plays for Iowa. You would be AMAZED at the number of the places he gets permission to hunt / fish around Iowa City. I bet he has access to over 30 different pieces of property. Its borderline annoying to hang out with him back home cause every joe dick and harry wants to talk about football when all we do is hunt/fish. haha

I know James Vandenberg was a big hunter. Im guessing he had plenty of access to good hunting ground too.
I remember when anti hunting hawk fans were wishing him to be injured because of a pic of him with black bear he shot. I couldnt beleive the people who are supposed to be rooting for him were all of the sudden against him over something like that. The most jacked up part about it is that most of those fans that said hateful anti hunting stuff about James, probably were grilling burgers or some kind of meat, while tailgating before watching him play. Just a bunch gutless hypocrites who need to hire an assassin to do their dirty work! I bleed cardinal and gold but I have been a James Vandenberg fan ever since.

And then bob sanders gets injured immediately after. Quit living in the past hawks.

Hawk fans need something to cling to. Since reality has set in that they are not an elite program(and never were despite what some will say), and they are still pissed off that ISU has made the series a competitive rivalry, the past is nice place for them to live in. Im sure if ISU wins again this year, Hawk fans will take a nice trip down memory lane and let ISU fans know that they are still BIG BROTHER.

Top Bottom