Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

C'mon Stanzi!!

Tomo

My two teams, Huskers & Hawkeyes can't seem to keep the offense on the field! STOP THROWING IT RIGHT TO THEM STANZI!!!

They did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't do this stuff much longer. 28 in the second half...5 picks and he STILL gets it done. Team of destiny? What a game :0

I was glad to see Wehger run one in. His parents live not too far from me. Great people.

Stanzi is the most consistently inconsistent quarterback ever. 3 out of 4 quarters sucking it up, then making it up in the 4th?

Fries my nerves.

An ugly 9-0

The difference this year as opposed to last year is the Hawkeyes just dont give up, period. The Michigan state game proved this. Last year they lost what 4 games by 11 points or something like that. Well this year they are winning those close games, by not getting rattled and never giving up. I mean who can throw five interceptions and not get rattled, I was torqued and Ferentz and Stanzi never lost thier cool. You never see Ferentz ranting and raving about bad plays or turnovers. That attitude flows down from the top all the way to the waterboy. One minute 70,000 people in Kinnick where booing Stanzi then they switch ends of the field and its like some one flipped a switch. I think they got the winning mentallity and the will and drive to make it happen. I will call it nothing short of 4th quarter magic. GO HAWKS!!!!!!

I am HUGE Hawkeye fan but I have my doubts they can beat a good team the way they play.They need to figure out how to play a complete game or they will get crushed in a BCS bowl game.I would bet the Hawks will be 2 touchdown underdigs either against Oregon in the Rose bowl or Florida/Alabama in the National Championship game.That if they put a complete game together and beat Ohio St.They just worry me.LOL

That is what makes this team very scary...they have yet to play a complete game...when they do, it is gonna be fun to watch.

Top Bottom