Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

coe dude

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Are you there at the meet Bonker? If so, how about a rundown on the action, I am not up on Cornell this year, but I know Coe has a pretty good team. I watched them wrestle Wartburg on 9.2 a week or so ago.

how about a rundown on the action

Ummm, wellllll, some guys in tights rolled around on a mat. The guy in the stripped shirt would blow a whistle once in awhile. He would also slap the mat but that only happened a couple of times. There was lots of sweat, a little blood and joints bending in ways God never intended for them to be bent.

I don't remember the score but I think Coe only lost a couple of matches. Maybe three.

I also watched the Coe V Wartburg dual on 9.2. I spent many an hour sitting on bleachers booing Wartburg. Mark Ironside said it best the other day on The Afternoon Players Club radio show, Wartburg takes the kids that can't get into Coe. I know I know, shouldn't make a difference, but it does.

Ummm, wellllll, some guys in tights rolled around on a mat. The guy in the stripped shirt would blow a whistle once in awhile. He would also slap the mat but that only happened a couple of times. There was lots of sweat, a little blood and joints bending in ways God never intended for them to be bent.

I don't remember the score but I think Coe only lost a couple of matches. Maybe three.

I also watched the Coe V Wartburg dual on 9.2. I spent many an hour sitting on bleachers booing Wartburg. Mark Ironside said it best the other day on The Afternoon Players Club radio show, Wartburg takes the kids that can't get into Coe. I know I know, shouldn't make a difference, but it does.

Ohhh Bonk.
Just because Wartburg has been on fire for all these years. :D

UNI just smoked ISU tonight. Jnrbrnk . Oh I forgot the O :D fair weathered Hawkeye fan. :D

Ohhh Bonk.
Just because Wartburg has been on fire for all these years. :D

UNI just smoked ISU tonight. Jnrbrnk . Oh I forgot the O :D fair weathered Hawkeye fan. :D

Fair weather? I live and die for the UI.

Your UNI edumacation is showing, not only did you miss an o, you changed a c to a k. :D

Puny Uni, transferred out of that high school to go to a real college. ;)

I didn't realize UNI was so good until watching UNI/ISU tonight. That Colon kid was pretty impressive!

Fair weather? I live and die for the UI.

Your UNI edumacation is showing, not only did you miss an o, you changed a c to a k. :D

Puny Uni, transferred out of that high school to go to a real college. ;)

Then why haven't we heard about Iowa Basketball. ;)

You forgot and added a: m and a, a on education. Being the best party college in the country you must of had one to many? :D:D

Nationals coming up we will see how they do next month. ;)

Then why haven't we heard about Iowa Basketball. ;)

You forgot and added a: m and a, a on education. Being the best party college in the country you must of had one to many? :D:D

Nationals coming up we will see how they do next month. ;)

You must be off the grid if you haven't heard about Iowa crushing Michigan today. Are you Amish?:D

The poll you refer to is a total sham. ;)

I will concede that the wrestling scene is wide open, all depends on who steps up on any given day.

You must be off the grid if you haven't heard about Iowa crushing Michigan today. Are you Amish?:D

The poll you refer to is a total sham. ;)

I will concede that the wrestling scene is wide open, all depends on who steps up on any given day.

Michigan?? Are they even rated? I agree I was off the grid and in an attic all day. :(

I am just glad UNI is doing pretty well this year. Schwab has been doing a great job after they released Penrith. :eek:

I heard Coe was doing well but did not give it any thought that they were in Wartburg's division.

Apparently no one saw EJIM score 48 points. And 18 rebounds. Brag about the hawks then I'll brag about the clones. #cyclONEnation

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom