Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cold front question

whitetailjunky

The next big cold front is set to be here in ohio Thursday and Friday of this week. What is your guy’s opinion on the better of the 2 days to hunt if you could only hunt 1. The wind is the same both days and sets up perfect. I think I know where my target buck is bedding and I had him on a scrape 10 min before shooting time was over tonight on cell cam. I’m torn between which day will be better to hunt. It’s a 20 degree temp change.

The next big cold front is set to be here in ohio Thursday and Friday of this week. What is your guy’s opinion on the better of the 2 days to hunt if you could only hunt 1. The wind is the same both days and sets up perfect. I think I know where my target buck is bedding and I had him on a scrape 10 min before shooting time was over tonight on cell cam. I’m torn between which day will be better to hunt. It’s a 20 degree temp change.
The first one.

It always seems to be the first day- and I can confirm from camera and hunting here in iowa. Last weekends cold front I was just going to wait until Saturday since I had more time, Friday night he was 10 yards under my stand. I kicked myself for not trying to be in the stand on the first night of the front

Top Bottom