Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cold front

teach em young

Maybe tomorrow
Whats everyone thinkin, with the 75 degree weather today and cold front coming tonight will there be pre-cold front movement this eve? Or should a guy wait till morn?

Hey,,call it a COOL front. The real COLD fronts will arrive sometime in Nov. I remember last year. First real cold day,,mid Nov-30s all day. I saw most movenet of the season. I am holding back this year until then.

Im hoping they will be on the move tonight as I am already in my stand. And if nothing dies tonight ill be back here at 0600 sharp! This is my first time in this stand this year and there is a giant new scrape right out in front of me.

U lucky bums! What you all do for a living that u can hunt a Weds am?!?! I'm jealous! Should be good!

I got lucky and my wife has tomorrow off, first really good weather I've had a chance to sit in, going to pack a lunch Just in case its rocking.

U lucky bums! What you all do for a living that u can hunt a Weds am?!?! I'm jealous! Should be good!

This lucky bum saves a few weeks of vacation each year for deer hunting! BTW, Assistant Meat dept. manager for Fareway grocery stores.:grin:

I save enough days of vacation out of my 36 so that I only work an avg of 6 days from Oct 21 until thanksgiving. Then Im usually off for second season shotgun as well. God I love my job!

I'm in stand as well been here since three was wondering how long people wait before doing some rattling and grunting. I also have a decoy set out.

It is that time!!:way: With the cool down.... the harvest sections should be rock'in come Monday!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Top Bottom