Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cold weather clothes

jhertel

PMA Member
What do most of you wear come late season..especially if your bow hunting? I have the realtree roadtrip gear for early on...now I have some heavier stuff but itks so bulky so I'm wondering what everyone does?...I usually layer up good but still am not staying very warm....I'm young and still have lot to learn and need some help. Thanks beforehand

I double and triple up on Under ARmour cold gear. It's not so bulky and allows bow drawing a little easier.

Side note, I love the Cedar River up by your neck of the woods. We electro shocked it just south of town and got some really cool fish.

Look into King of the mountain wool, I have many of their garments, spendy, but if your done growing you will have it the rest of your life. Best clothing money can buy!

you weren't lieing when you said spendy...but looks very warm...take it it's not to bulky either?

I bought some Cabelas Whitetail Extreme stuff several years ago on a clearance rack in the summer and have not been dissapointed at all.

I go with under armour cold gear, a cabelas windstopper sweater, and wool bibs and hooded parka. Has got me through bowhunts in -15F temps. The only way to go.

i've never been warmer than in my heater body suit.awesome product plus your money back if it doesn't work.

Thanks everyone....the main thing was to keep bulkyness down...prices are high but sounds like you get what you pay for...what you do with them heater suits when a monster sneeks in on u? thanks again

what you going todo when you all zipped in and he's looking right at you and you cant get to your bow...have to look at it all directions..haha

Theremax underwear and then over that I have a flanel shirt with pockets I sowed on the back over my kidneys and then again on my shoulders. You then put hand warmers in there and wear your normal cold weather november clothes. If you treestanding, wear a pair of wool pants and your good to go! Oh, and my La Crosse burlies with hand warmer in the bottom. have used this for years tree standing in sub zero weather for hours! hardest thing is keeping the fingers warm when the deer is drawing near into bow range. Tends to get a little cold on the fingers with just one jersey glove on!

Cheap burberry Scarf Online Store

Burberry is famous for its high quality and styles. It gives a unique look to the person and brings a charm to his personality. This scarf is also available in different colors and sizes. It also gives the classic to a person.

i have to agree with the heater body suit, it is a little cumbersome to get into when im in the summit but well worth it. i just leave the straps off and if something is coming i can unzip it and stand out of it...works great though

Burberry is famous for its high quality and styles. It gives a unique look to the person and brings a charm to his personality. This scarf is also available in different colors and sizes. It also gives the classic to a person.

I'm gonna have to agree with this lady and her burberry scarves.....they sound pretty warm...and stylish!:thrwrck:

I tend to wear six thousand layers, most of the being turtle neck shirts from the eighties. No joke. Love my artic shield bibs though.

If I had burberry scarves, I would probably just wear one of those and hunt naked.

Under Armor top & bottoms, Heavy wool LJ's top & bottom, Heavy Fleece liner, King of the Mountain Heavy bibs & Bowhunter coat. On extremely cold days for long sits I throw on the Heater Body Suit.

I use multiple layers of polyester/wool blend of long underwear. Then I use columbia wool bibs and wool parka. I've used this in the bonus January season when we approach some of you northerner's temps. On real cold, windy days I use a t-shirt that my wife sewed pockets on the kidney and upper back areas for hot hand packs. I never put it on 'til I get to the stand though and I keep it at least two layers from my skin. Works like a charm.

Top Bottom