Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

color photo printer?

muddy

Not really about whitetail hunting but this is a good place to ask anyway. Our color printer took a dive last night and I am looking for recommendations on another one. Ease of installation, use, maintenance, and cost are what we're looking at. We had a Canon "something or other model" and though it printed great stuff it had problems from the get go.

We have a HP815 series and it works great. We've had it for 3 years now with no faults. I think it might be a 815c, but I'd have to call my wife and ask her. She's a computer guru professionally, so I can get you some other info if you want.

Any info on what current brands are the best would be helpfull. I went with a consumers report last time and it just dumped out yesterday. Thanks in advance.

Got an HP photosmart and have had good luck. Pretty cool to hook it up to the interwebs and print aerial photos as well.

I pretty much swear by EPSON, they have colorsafe ink which won't smear even right after you take them off the tray. Cartridges are all separate and they're only like $13 a piece so it makes it easy to go and get one if you're low.

Top Bottom