Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Colorado Hunt 2012 **VIDEOS**

Pretty cool video guys! That was living the dream and glad you got to experience it!!!!!!!! After your hunt do you guys have any words of wisdom on anything you learned?? What type of video camera did you use??

Thanks for watching guys. I am not sure where I would begin on what we learned. Being my first elk hunt I learned more than you could imagine. But definitely arrow and broad head choice would obviously be on the top of our list. (which we did research and thought we made the right choice)

For this hunt I was just carrying a little HD Playsport for convenience and our main goal was getting an elk killed. We usually are using the big canon XHA1 for our main filming.

I have the playsport which I like quite a bit and just recently acquired a sony camcorder someone left in a car at my brother-in-law's work. I liked your video quality and great enthusaim!

I was looking at a friends email he forwarded me from another friend who shot a spike elk and from what I could see he was using the rage. Seemed to me that you couldn't use mechanical however not sure yet. I am hoping I get to go next year my wife said I couldn't go but I will put the charm on!!!!!! :)

Thanks for sharing guys and keep on being blessed!!!!!!!

Top Bottom