Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Company Ice Fishing Trip

JK

PMA Member
My partner and I are thinking about taking our company on an ice fishing trip this winter. We normally do the xmas party, couple guys to a convention, etc. Thought this would be a little something different and combine everything together. We would be looking at taking apprx 30 - 40 guys on this trip. Are we crazy, can it be done? Are there guides for something like this? Are there places available to accommodate this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
That's a bunch of guys, but there are places that could do it...probably Minnesota. Depends on how far you want to go, but Lake of the Woods, Wini, Rainy Lake, Mill Lac, etc. would all have big resorts that would be able to set you up. Book soon though...many fill up fast.

NWBuck

Give JP a call at Wig Wam resort on LOW, they have all the equipment to handle big groups. They have shacks that fit up to 6 guys very comfortably. The only problem your going to run into is that they fill up VERY fast, i would be calling asap.

I second Lake of the Woods. I will be doing 3 trips this year and have done groups as big as 15. My Dad is a guide in Iowa but is taking a big group from a bank in Ames to Zippel Bay. He will be guiding through their resort.

Top Bottom