Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Confessions of a Whitetail Junky

Ghost

Life Member
Anyone one else just have to get their fix????

I make my living doing computer design so access to this site may be too easy for my own good. I come to work and fire up the coffee and Iowawhitetail.com. I couldn't gain access last saturday morning and it was like someone with a bad smoking habit who ran out of smokes.

Sounds funny but I bet I'm not in this boat alone.

Good Luck Shed Hunting and Scouting!!!
grin.gif

Ghost Walker

Ghostwalker

I hear ya, I get up and start my car to let it warm up, then come back up and check out the site quick. I spend almost my entire day logging into our sampling network here at the lab and I ALWAYS have iowawhitetail cued up in the background. Once summer gets here with the sampling season I'll only get to check it once or twice a day. That will suck.

Great site, I love it.

Without a doubt this site is addictive! When the site was down this past weekend I was going around here like a wounded bull in a china cabinet. Buckhusker finally rescued me and we went to the woods for awhile. That helped. Now that I'm among the unemployed for awhile I'll probably be on here WAY too much. Jay
wavey.gif

I only know how to get on iowawhitail and ebay!maybe a little more,but not much.
Somehow I luck out and found this site.

I check this web cite so often, I think my wife believes I'm having an affair
smokin.gif
No doubt about it, hunting or anything to do with hunting, is an addiction.

Before this site, a whitetail fix this time of year was hard to find anywhere else than my memory. After trying saturday morning to log on for about ten minutes, with no luck, I started getting creative. I finally got thru on a search of IAW that led me to "photo by Roger Hill" and could click on conference from there. The problem was, no one else was there! Almost nothing happened all weekend. No satisfaction without you guys, you did'nt miss a thing.

Glad you are all back, Committed

After I tried and tried and tried this weekend to get on the site
madgo_ron.gif
I was so in the whitetail mood I told my 7 year old to get dressed and we went to the Michigan whitetail hall of fame
grin.gif
. If you ever get this way make sure you stop in. My boy was so excited I thought he was going to climb the fence and kill that big nontypical with his bare hands. The hall of fame has two matuer bucks penned up and it was an absolutly great experience
grin.gif
Nonres

nonres,
Where is the m.i. whitail hall of fame?
And where are you from?Iam from the muskegon area.

Top Bottom