Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Congrats on Trophies

ElkHunter

Life Member
I've been gone a week and have a ton of work to catch up on, but just had to have my fix of IW.
So congrats all that shot deer last week.
Gotta go back to work.

Same here, Congratulations to Everyone!!! My computer is slow as snails and it takes 3.2 hours to reply to a post. Congrats again!!

For those of you sitting in the stands all day you deserve a good buck! And others just going ou. i know its tough sometimes but it'll be worth it in the end. I yet have killed a deer this season. Hopefully tomorrow brings me luck!

No doubt. Some great bucks have been taken...no surprise. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I know it seems lazy but I've been busy and haven't had time to congratulate all of the successful hunters this past week either. This group of guys knows how to get it done and the proof is in the posts! Tons of quality bone hitting the ground everywhere! Congrats to the ones who have tagged out and a big pat on the back for the guys who have put in the time and still hold a tag. I know how you feel! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Hang in there it's not to late!

Top Bottom