Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Congrats to Iowa State...

Rackaddict

Life Member
... on beating Nebraska 9-7 and in Lincoln no less. My Mizzou Tigers failed to win after leading 12-0 at the half against the Huskers and I've had a lust for Husker blood ever since.

Thanks ISU!!!:way:

Now what are the chances Mizzou can upset Texas tonight.....little to none I think but GO TIGERS!!!!

They did play good today; forced 8 turnovers....YIKES! I admit Addict, as a Husker fan; playing in Columbia was pretty intense wearing red.

I was at work trying to get up dates about the game the whole time I was working. I work in Omaha but live in Iowa. I was extremely happy when Iowa State won and now I want to carry the excitement over to deer hunting on Monday. I hoping for a great day. Thanks Iowa State for making my weekend AWESOME!!!

Kmehlin, Your Huskers are certainly looking better this year. I think they are on the come back trail and will be a force very soon. I was at the game against Nebraska in '07 at MU and we put a pretty good thumping on them. I was smack in the middle of Nebraska students and I will say, without a doubt, they were some of the most well mannered young people I have been around in years. My wife struck up a conversation with one of the girls we were setting next to and they talked shoes and purses the entire game. She said on the way home how much fun she had and then said "Did we win?" Oh well, at least she enjoyed her time.:way:

Just heard a report out of Lincoln that head coach Bo Pelini's house was egged 7 times right after the game.
Since only two out of the seven eggs actually hit the house, police suspect the Nebraska quarterbacks.:D

A win is a win, but the Huskers were just a few stupid plays away from thumping the crap out of us. No doubt it was a huge win for the program though and puts us that much closer to eligibility.

Top Bottom