Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Congratulations to the Big Buck Contest winners

Re: Congratulations to the Big Buck Contest winner

Great deer guys. Nice to see hunble attitudes towards their deer also. Very classy group of guys!!! Congrats fellas!!!

Congrats to everyone on their fine harvest's! Good luck to you in the years to come...

Awesome deer fellas and my hats off to every IW member that put a nice buck on the ground this year, regardless of the total inches. Maybe one of these years, I'll shoot a buck again. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sweet banner. Congrats to the winners!

hoofline.gif

Very impressive group of whitetail bucks. Congrats to those that harvested them! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

I tip my hat to each of you. I know how much persistence and passion was involved in each one of those bucks and I congratulate you all. May the sun rise on the 2008 deer season with the same hopes and dreams of 07...and may some members of this site live their wildest dreams.

Congratulations again.

congratulations you guys on those whoppers...just what i need to see with 6 months to wait tell season...haha thanks for sharing them

Top Bottom