Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Constitutional Rights TRAITORS

blake

Life Member
Recently we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power. Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Here is the list of all the TRAITORS in the U. S.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

And that my friends is why I never have or never will vote for a Democrat.Very few Republicans I would vote for either. What do you do?

Well I like my guns and I like my own money. I also don't like big govt so until all that changes I'm a Republican!!!

This is the problem with politics. Most voters do not educate themselves enough on the MAJOR issues.

Well I like my guns and I like my own money. I also don't like big govt so until all that changes I'm a Republican!!!

This is the problem with politics. Most voters do not educate themselves enough on the MAJOR issues.

Bigger problem is that most politicians don't either!!!! :confused:

Thanks for the info. Any one who liked guns or making their own decisions yet still calls themselves a democrat , needs to think long and hard about what they are really voting for.

Blake,

What is the source of your information on this? Most things I've read say that it would in no way affect our domestic Second Amendment rights. It's basically designed to limit international gun trade by rogue gun dealers who sell to terrorist groups.

In fact in the recent United Nations' vote on the treaty, 154-3, the only three voting against the treaty were Iran, North Korea and Syria. I'm not sure that's the kind of company we want to be keeping.

Top Bottom