Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Contest reminder

vman

Just wanted to post a reminder that we are having a trailcam contest this year again. The first month is June. Deadline for entry is July 15th. Please post your photos in the 2004 trailcam contest gallery.

Stay tuned for full details to be out Real soon.

Hey Vman, I know I'm cutting it close, but how do I sign up for the trail cam contest. Just put out my first camera yesterday. Has anyone else ever been picked up and dropped by mosquitoes? Those things can ruin your fun here in Iowa this time of year. It will be worth it if I get some good pics though.

I was just wondering what you meant by the deadline was July 15th? Is that the deadline for the whole year or is it the 15th of each month is the deadline for the previous month? how do ya sign up? Just post a picture?-THANKS

The 15th is just the deadline for the previous month. To enter post the photo in the 2004 trailcam gallery.

PS,
Remember for the calander, please keep a full size photo. That way it will look sharp.

Bushman,
Official rules will be coming out soon. The contest run through October, so their is lots of time to enter.

Basically,
We are looking for your best trailcam photos. They need to be from this year, and the current month.

Vman,
I have some awesome pictures from July 12th, Can I enter them now for august or am I to late? Thanks in advance.
Liv2Hunt.
smile.gif

Top Bottom