Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coolest mount ever???

LYON

PMA Member
I'll let you decide that. I saw this on facebook and thought it was worth sharing. The taxidermy work is very good. I love how the nose and ripples very well represent that of a dog baring its teeth. I think I'd crap my pants if I saw a deer like this in the woods!

deergrowling_zpscacbc3e6.jpg

Deffinetly cool and different. Looks real! Better Make sure hes dead before you walk up on one like that!!! Lol

I saw that yesterday too. I have a cool old buck that the capes been tanned but I have not decided what to do with yet, from 2011. That might be the pose to go with on him. My local taxi was speechless when I asked her yesterday.

What do ya think Breiner11, would you do that mount for a client? I suppose it's a wolf mouth piece?

That is THE coolest mount I've ever seen! Photo shopped or not I'm sure it could be done. I WANT I WANT I WANT!:way:

that is very different no doubt! but i can see how someone would want something like that.. i mean, when big bucks come a dime a dz for some and they need something a little different.. lol

the other way i can see someone wanting something like this is if they nicnamed him and the buck had a history of a little temper with other deer in the herd. idk just a thought

i wouldn't want something like this on a buck of this caliber, but to each his own. either way, pretty neat

I want one too that is sweet. Then I would show all the peta loving people I run across the mount and how I barely got away from it with my life. Make a heck of a story anyways!!

Man, that is definetly a unique mount. It looks like that buck is suffering from "Doe withdraw"!

I was kinda thinking he's showing his buddies what the coyotes do just before he runs them over.

Ha Ha...OK, funny enough, but really?? I'll be the first to say, I'd want that in my man cave about as much as I'd want a full shoulder bear mount with white Easter Bunny rabbit ears. Just doesn't make much sense to me :D

NWBuck

Ha Ha...OK, funny enough, but really?? I'll be the first to say, I'd want that in my man cave about as much as I'd want a full shoulder bear mount with white Easter Bunny rabbit ears. Just doesn't make much sense to me :D

NWBuck

:way::way::way:

Worth a smile first time I saw it, but it would get old almost as fast as that G** D***** singing bass that so many people had to have on their walls a few years ago. I like some variety in my mounts but I hope that they all still show some respect for and the majesty of the living things they once were. I don't even own a jackalope. :rolleyes:

I think I just found the inspiration for my first tattoo. Euro mount with the angry teeth and a more knarly rack. THAT'S GETTING DONE..

Top Bottom