Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Corbens 6 youth tag bucks

6x6

PMA Member
Someone asked to see Corbens other bucks he has shot from the lucky field/blind. All 5 years old or older, I believe.

His first deer was this doe that he was not patient enough to wait for a broadside shot at.

Then he was ready to hunt a big bodied buck we called Chocolate. He looked like a buffalo.
2007 rack

2009 was a buck that after the shot buried up in the thickest part of the farm and was not found right away. I always ask if he wants to put a new cape on him, but he likes him the way he is.

2010 was a buck we called antelope because he grew a pair of long spikes with little brows for 3 years, before blowing up with a couple good racks.
2009's pic

2011 was this palmated beast

2012 was another forked buck that his brother Colton missed the year before.

And last week was his 2013 buck

The youth tag is the greatest thing ever, good for all the mloader and shotgun seasons, no minimum age. Anyone with a youth can still get a tag until sunday. Corben has 4 more seasons, then he's in the same boat as the rest of us.

Last edited:
Very impressive Corben. I wish my trophy room looked like that. Can't wait until my kids start putting them down.

Good stuff Joe. He's done well in his first few years. Pretty soon the shoe will be on the other foot and he'll be killing the hitlist bucks and making dad shoot the old "management" bucks :D

That 4th picture down is one for the wall! haha! That's a little squirt holding up a big heavy deer head. But seriously he has taken some fantastic bucks!

That is amazing! Most grown men would love to have a wall as impressive as his. He looks so small next to those monsters.....makes me laugh.

Thanks guys. Yeah for sure Chris! It's always fun getting pics of the kids and their deer. How about this one of his 1st buck, pajama bottoms and all

Last edited:
Great pics and deer. You are quite the ol man to continue to pass on the passion of our sport to your boys. That last pic in the pajamas is classic, he is about 1/4 the size of that beast. Congrats again to Corben on his hunting success.

Kratz

This. Is. Friggen. Awesome. The boy is a killer, well trained, too! You have a lot to be proud of, Dad. :way:

Top Bottom