Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cougar/Buck Trail Cam Pic??

bowhuntr311

IowaWhitetail Addict
Anybody else seen this? I got this in an email. Just wondering if you thought it was real. Let me know.

picture.php

That pic has circulated a long time, with claims that it was taken in about every state, including Hawaii?????:D It's been around so much I don't think the guy who got it even knows where it came from anymore.

haha.. yea i got this in a txt on my cell not too long ago saying it was from southern iowa.. of course i didn't believe it, primarily because if you get the right lighting on it, there is a big tripod deer feeder right behind it, and to me, it looks like a Texas deer. Their racks always seem to stand out "differently" to me.

One of my employees' husband got the picture from someone who said it was from a trail cam around Eddyville. I am also skeptical. I think I remember seeing it before a few years ago. Does anybody else recall seeing this before.

I have had two diffrent truck drivers come in this week and show me this picture on there cell phones. Both said it was from southern iowa. The ground sure looks like sand and rock plus the spindely rack seems like Texas.

I got it also on my cell phone saying it was from around Mapleton, Iowa. A T.V. station in Sioux Falls tracked it down as being from Texas after someone said it was from a trail cam in South Dakota. That lion must sure be tired from dragging that deer over almost all fifty states.

I got that picture and the sender said it was from wisconsin... not even close! I'm learing that you really cant believe 90% of the stuff that are in e-mails these days!

It's ridiculous. I get guys in all the time like this is on my buddy's farm. I've heard about or seen that picture 100 times in the last two weeks and everybody knows who's it is. They get pissed when I tell them they're wrong. Looks like Texas to me...:drink2:

everything about that pic screams texas to me. from the way the deer looks to the habitat in the pic to the feeder in the background.

It is part 2 Of one that was circulating a couple years ago of a cougar about to nab a buck!! It was taken in Iowa too!! Buck was a muley/Blacktail! Then It came out with a Raccoon riding on the cougars back!! Kinda of a Marty Stauffer thing!! :way:

lol..I just knew it had to be this pic. Been all over and every state in the nation...including China..claims it was in their cousins nephews woods:drink2:

Recently got the pic texted to me also. The claim was that it was from the Nashua area (Chickasaw County). I had already seen it before and was sure to squash the rumors with as many people as I could. Rediculous how that pic keeps popping up!

-Longspurs-

I've also squashed rumors with that pic. I've gotten on three separate occasions over the last couple years. I've also thought from the get go that it's from down south somewhere...

Top Bottom