Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

counterfeit RAGE broad heads

just a heads up to everyone if you are buying broadheads off of EBAY and AMAZON, I was reading a post on archerytalk.com and came across a post on fake rage broad heads. I looked at 3 packages I had purchased off of amazon and ebay and sure enough one of the packages from ebay, (seller archery supply) was FAKE! I know enough to stay away from unpackaged broadheads claiming damaged packaging, but never would of guessed these were fake until compared to a real one.
The difference in the packaging is there is no sticker in the package of the FAKES, in a real rage packaging the sticker will have a peel off sticker that reads free sticker, the fake has a piece of printed cardboard that reads rage with the free sticker printed directly on to the rage cardboard. As for the broadhead if you place them side by side you can tell the differences in the tips and the shape of the blade.
I am no way associated with RAGE just a little pissed I got ripped off with counterfeit merchandise and seen alot of others have also anyway end of my rant just wanted to let you guys know

Bought a couple packs last month on eBay and didn't open them till now. Pretty sure I'm in the same boat.

Top Bottom