Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

coyote gun ?

So I went and looked at a few guns today, I want a pistol grip for sure. Looked at a bunch of AR platforms and felt there was a big difference in feel from the 600$ guns to the 1400$. Top of my list is the Sig and close second the DPMS. Anyone have either gun? Buddy of mine has the DPMS as his duty gun in his patrol car and said it's a good gun. Not the Dpms Oracle but a step up from that.

Did you look at a Rock River? I definitely prefer them to DPMS but that could be personal preference. I have a RR and brother runs a DPMS.

If your looking to buy, I have a buddy trying to sell his AR. Asking $1,150.

Rock River Arms lower, completely custom CMMG upper .223. It has a 16'' heavy barrel, an aftermarket badger charging handle, and a one piece Rock River Arms scope base and rings. Will include one straight 20 round magazine and one 30 round magazine.

ForumRunner_20151230_222001.jpg

ForumRunner_20151230_222014.jpg

I am new the the AR world. I have a friend with a RRA but I have never held one. He loves his. Have to get a chance to look some more over. Can't explain why the Sig felt so good. Felt very solid, quiet, no rattling. Partial to the m400 enhanced in foliage green. Definitely need to look around a bit more. I will give the used one some thought as well.

If you are looking for an AR, check out Farro's Lead Farm on Facebook. I just bought a gun from him. He knows his stuff and he kills the crap out of yoties!

Smith and Wesson M and P in 223 is not a bad choice. I won one in a raffle and almost took the cash value but the "You can't have too many guns" thought hit me and I took it home. Good light weight shooter.

Smith and Wesson M and P in 223 is not a bad choice. I won one in a raffle and almost took the cash value but the "You can't have too many guns" thought hit me and I took it home. Good light weight shooter.

I looked at one, it was super light, probably the lightest I have held so far

Top Bottom