Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coyote

DOUBLE LUNG

My neighbor to the east called. He lives on the banks of the Missouri River. He said he saw an animal of some kind that was behaving strangely. It was on property we farm just south of him. This land is also along the river. He walked the quarter of a mile down to the animal and discovered that it was a coyote, that had one of his feet caught in an old trap. The trap was probably left there by someone who came on shore from the river. My neighbor related that it was easy to see that the coyote was from Nebraska. I asked the obvious question. "How could you tell the coyote was from Nebraska". He replied, "He had chewed off three of his legs, and was still caught in the trap".

good one!if that was a iowa joke you would probably have some problems!!! when i trap coons they chew on the leg that is trapped. but they chew on it below where its trapped. so they have to chew it off until its pretty much even with the trap then they can wiggle their self out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sofakingfast_1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good one!if that was a iowa joke you would probably have some problems!!! when i trap coons they chew on the leg that is trapped. but they chew on it below where its trapped. so they have to chew it off until its pretty much even with the trap then they can wiggle their self out of it. </div></div>

I've had to do that to get away from a couple of women in my past! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sofakingfast_1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good one!if that was a iowa joke you would probably have some problems!!! when i trap coons they chew on the leg that is trapped. but they chew on it below where its trapped. so they have to chew it off until its pretty much even with the trap then they can wiggle their self out of it. </div></div>

I've had to do that to get away from a couple of women in my past! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Went hoggin one night huhh, well just remember fat chicks need lovin too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Nebraska guys thats funny. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>
Yup

Stupid. Way to make friends in NE. Not to mention portray trappers in a bad light. Great personality you have there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stupid. Way to make friends in NE. Not to mention portray trappers in a bad light. Great personality you have there. </div></div>

Yhea, its almost as bad as bashing Iowa, on an Iowa Whitetail site. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Who is babysitting while you are on the net anyway? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stupid. Way to make friends in NE. Not to mention portray trappers in a bad light. Great personality you have there. </div></div>

Yhea, its almost as bad as bashing Iowa, on an Iowa Whitetail site. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Who is babysitting while you are on the net anyway? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>
It's yea, not yhea. Who is baby sitting you? You can't spell, you must be a minor???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Who is baby sitting you? You can't spell, you must be a minor??? </div></div>

No but my daddy was a minor down in the mines, hardly any pay, you know beins we're from Iowa an all. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Now go warm up some formula or change a diaper or something. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom