Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Creating a habitat

JNRBRONC

There is an article in the May-June issue of Successful Farming about creating wildlife habitat. It might lean a little towards pheasants (since Pheasants Forever is mentioned) but there is probably info there for everybody. It is the second in a three part series. For more information, it suggests you visit www.agriculture.com and follow the link "Living with Wildlife".
FYI

Thanks-
I read Quail Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, Turkey Call, and Quality Whitetails. Lots of overlap but there are times you can better understand not doing something may benefit other species as well. I have started more rotation of plots to leave better brooding areas for quail, turkey and pheasants. Deer will eat it no matter where I plant it so I can spread it around instead of planting the same area each year.

Good post,
We all can benefit from creating habitat for any species. That is plus side to creating habitat. Pheasants, quail, deer, whatever the animal, the habitat we create carries through species.

Keep up the good work. There is nothing better than actually seeing the benefits of our labor.

BT

Top Bottom