Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

creative minds wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sethgade280

I am putting my farm as a business and have no clue on what to name it. SW iowa, rolling oak ridges, river bottoms, cedars, etc are the majority of the property. Any cool names for a business?? could really use other minds here with input. don't be shy. Thanks in advanced.

I am putting my farm as a business and have no clue on what to name it. SW iowa, rolling oak ridges, river bottoms, cedars, etc are the majority of the property. Any cool names for a business?? could really use other minds here with input. don't be shy. Thanks in advanced.

1) Whitetail Plaza

2) Gade Whitetail Parade

#2 sounds to gayish

How about "Rolling Ridges Racks" aka Triple R

Also, for google searches and such, if your business name has Iowa and Deer or Whitetail or Buck in it, it will help it to come up.

Go google "koi iowa" my business should come up #1

Last edited:
"Ciela Lugar". Means "heavenly place" in spanish. Better check my spelling, but I think its correct.

just an idea! Even though Im not all about all the spanish being spoken in the USA right now, but whatever, lets not look to deep into it.

Top Bottom