Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Creek Buck Part 2

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

TheMadCatter

I had a few open classes during school. Went and got him. The water was only a quick drop off then a nice small 2ft place. Took me about 10 seconds, figured a rope was too mainstream.

12135-lisaphone_crazy101.png

My parents are wondering about my sanity.

Too bad I can't get to him! 10+ft water in the middle of the creek. Wonder how big he is...

12135-img_0422_-_copy.jpg

12135-img_0423_-_copy.jpg

So could you have beat Phelps since the water was that cold?? haha... nice one... but you are nuts!

we are all so proud of you! and your not the only nutjob here! half of us are! i would have done the same thing

Mods, please move this post to the "Bare Chested Studs Swim for Antlers" forum, where it clearly belongs. :D :D

Well done young man! :way: Another nice one that probably went down from EHD. FWIW, we have yet to find a deer on our place that is a suspected EHD kill. Yet just a few miles away I know people that did, some of them quite a few.

Nice job TH! i gotta hand it to ya... that's dedication (and maybe slight insanity)...but well done!
he's a dandy too!

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom