Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Creek crossing

jjohnson

Just pulled this cam today and was happy to see these guys. Times and Dates are wrong.

bigstandcorn030.jpg

bigstandcorn042.jpg

bigstandcorn043.jpg

Nice pictures.... but I am almost certain that the first and last photos in that series are the same deer.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .... the angle of the body makes them look different, but look closely at the antler characteristics....

Id throw an arrow at anyone of those. Course I'm up in the north country were they rarely get any bigger than that. Nice pics!!.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornfed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice pictures.... but I am almost certain that the first and last photos in that series are the same deer.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .... the angle of the body makes them look different, but look closely at the antler characteristics.... </div></div>

I think you are right. The G-3 on his right side has that bend, mainbeam tips are bladed, and I believe the brows are the same. Just goes to show you how deceiving some trail pics can be. At first glance I thought no way. First picture looks like a lot younger deer.

I've got a stand within five yards of the camera. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got some nice deer there. </div></div>

I would agree with that!

Great potential with the first two...I especially like that first one. He'll be a giant someday, he's got 2.5 written all over his face.

That last one is a good target buck for this year. I'd forsure shoot him.

hoofline.gif

It looks to me like you have a great water crossing there, nice photo’s, thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom